Sign in to follow this  
kristine6891

Carnival Conquest Brides

I am planning a wedding on the Carnival Conquest april 2010 but I'm looking for some reviews and pointers, we are planning on getting married in Jamaica on the beach. Has anyone ever used the carnival Jamaica beach wedding package? does anyone have pictures?

If you search for pictures in this forum, you can find lots of different weddings aboard cruise ships. I am getting married on the Carnival Sensation cruise, but I opted to use a wedding planner in the Bahamas instead of the cruise's because of the reviews I read. Apparently, you don't get word of where your actual wedding will be until a week or so before the wedding. I would read the reviews and then make a decision about whether to use TWE (that's the cruise ships' wedding coordinators) or an island one. Best of luck! Happy Planning!

I know that it has been 2 years right. I love to know how the wedding went.  I am getting married on a cruise Carnival Conquest on the beach in Montego Bay.  Please if you could let me know how everything turned out.  I know that Carnival uses an outside company in Jamaica call Dream Weddings at the DeCameron Resort all inclusive.  I hope that it was beautiful Congratulations!!!