September Brides...we're almost there!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:44 PM

Anna - we have exactly one month from today!!! We chose Friday for the same reason, to make it easier for our guests. I found another bride on Facebook that is getting married the same day, but I am not sure what time... I am guessing noon. I chose Friday thinking there wouldn't be as many weddings, but I guess I was wrong! If you go with Tai Flora have Chandlyn set it up.. they give her better rates... at least that's what I have read from other responses on the forum.

Kenya- 3 weeks!!! You must be getting so excited!!!

#12 AnnaC

• 91 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:23 PM

Perhaps I'll just wait till I get to the hotel if I can't find anything then. I send Chandlyn my documents for the marriage certificates and she hasn't responded to say she got them yet.

#13 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:15 PM

I scanned and emailed them to her and then also mailed the actual documents. She just sent me an email yesterday asking what our occupations are to put on the marriage license paperwork. She should contact you soon for that info. If you have a particular flower that you have in mind, you may want to email her now to get in contact with Tai Flora to make sure they will have them on the wedding day.

#14 bradleysgirl

• 25 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:37 PM

Hello ladies! It looks like you will be arrived while I am getting married. I will have been through the whole event when you get there. If you have any questions--look me up. My fiance and his family are die hard PA Eagles fans. You should be able to find us. We're the Dickerson-Smith (soon-to-be Smith) family. Happy planning & here's to fantastic weather and safe travel for all!!

#15 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:35 PM

Hey Bradley's girl! I was raised in PA so I am also a huge Eagles fan! A few of my guests are as well. I am hoping that somehow we will get to see the game on TV while we are down there! How long are u guys staying? If you are still there on that Sunday, maybe we can all watch together!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users