• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 AnnaC

AnnaC
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

Just a few weeks till we're married!

How is everyone's planning going?

I still have to order my wedding gifts, decide on hair and make up, put together my welcome letter, brochure, assemble my place cards and decide if I'm taking or ordering decorations for the reception tables and my bouquet.

I hope we all have good weather for our weddings! I'm pretty easy going but I think this is the only thing that could ruin my day!

#2 mswenna74@yahoo.com

mswenna74@yahoo.com
    • 94 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:02 PM

Hello, I have tons to do it seems like, my fans still need to be assembled and I do not have my cermony done at all,
      SeaofLove.Wedquarters.com

#3 KHarrod

KHarrod
      • 902 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:15 PM

I have to order my brochures after making changes to them for the fourth time and create my wedding day timeline. Im still unsure about taking decorations.

#4 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
        • 456 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:21 AM

Hey Ladies!

I still have to buy everything for the gift bags. I still have last minute stragglers trying to book AFTER my RSVP date of Aug 1st... very annoying!!! Anyone starting to get nervous with all the hurricane activity that is starting up

#5 AnnaC

AnnaC
          • 91 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:47 AM

Scott-Pierre looks like we're getting married on the same date! What time is your wedding?

I'm starting to get worried about hurricanes. That's the only thing that could really ruin the wedding. I decided to order a couple extra welcome gifts and wedding favours thinking that there may be a few last minute people thinking they'll find a deal. We still haven't finalized our ceremony wording either.

#6 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
            • 456 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:56 PM

We do have the same date!!! I didn't even see that before! My ceremony is at 2 pm on the beach. When and where is yours? We will have to meet up at some point and have a drink!

#7 KHarrod

KHarrod
              • 902 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:19 PM

I'm getting nervous about the hurricaines also but Im going to pray for all of the September brides that we have beautiful weather.

#8 AnnaC

AnnaC
                • 91 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:22 PM

I'm praying too! I'm getting married at 4 p.m. on the beach. We should definitely have a drink!

#9 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
                  • 456 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:01 PM

Anna- when do u arrive? how long are u staying? what reception site did you choose?
                    I am doing the poolside dinner/reception. what are u doing for flowers?

#10 AnnaC

AnnaC
                    • 91 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:18 AM

I arrive on the 12th and leave the 19th. I wish I was able to come a little later but that's the way the packages work from Toronto and I wanted the wedding to be on a Friday for those people who can only come for a weekend. I chose the steakhouse- I guess Mamee Bay for our reception. Still deciding on flowers. I emailed Tai flora for some quotes and they haven't got back to me yet. I'm going browsing for some fake ones this weekend because I really don't like the ones included in the package.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users