Photo

Oahu Site Visits

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TA Dina

TA Dina
  • 181 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:50 AM

Just a head's up that I will be out on Oahu next week visiting several locations for wedding ceremonies and doing hotel site inspections. We will be meeting with many different wedding cooridnators as well.

As I normally do, I'll come back here to post a full review afterwards but you are all invited to become one of our Sunkissed Vacations fans on Facebook too as I'll be posting pics and updates as we go along (so it will be like you're right there with me :) I don't tweet or twit (whatever the proper verb is) so I'll only be on FB, not Twitter (I can barely navigate around FB so no laughing at me please LOL)

Some of the places we will be visiting are:

Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort (hotel & wedding venues)
    Royal Hawaiian (hotel & wedding venues) & the Aha Aina luau
    St Augustine by the Sea Roman Catholic Church (GORGEOUS)
    Diamond Head Anela Gardens & Chapel (private tropical garden & wedding chapel)
    Hilton Hawaiian Village & Best Bridal Ocean Crystal Chapel & Waikiki Starlight Luau
    JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Ko Olina Resort
    Lanihonua Cultural Institute (private oceanfront estate w/in the Ko Olina Resort)
    Paradise Cove Luau
    Kualoa Ranch
    Turtle Bay Resort (hotel & wedding venues)
    And LOTS of popular beach locations for pics & ceremonies

So if you're planning an Oahu wedding you might want to follow us on FB and check back here after next week for lots of helpful info.

And if you are already set on Oahu and want info on something not listed, just let me know.

Aloha!!

#2 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
    • 1,047 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:44 PM

I am so jealous! You have a great itinerary- remember to have some fun while your out there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users