Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:54 AM
Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:24 PM
Jillian & Michael
do you think the size of the photo is too small when you try to download?
Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:34 PM
Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:44 PM
Where are you downloading your pics from? You might have to choose other pics, or try increasing the size of the photo....? let me know what you find!
(ps. I LOVE weddingwire - I use it for everything! if anything happened to that website, I would be lost!)
Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:35 PM
Paige2010, I had an issue with the resolution on my pics too! Befoer you upload an image it tells you what the max pixel setting should be, fo the thumbnail pics its 130X130 and for hte larger pics its 600x600.
This is how I converted my pics from my computer:
1. I opened my pics through Windows Photo Gallery
2. On the top tool bar the last heading says "Open"
3. I opened with Microsoft Office Picture Manager
4. From the tool bar for Microsoft Office Picture Manager I selected the heading "Picture"
5. Within that drop down I selected Resize
6. This promted a panal on the right of my screen which i chose the third option "custom width x height
7. From there I changed the size to what was required for Wedding Wire, either 130X130 or 600X600
This all depends as to weather you have a PC or a MAC, I have a PC, hopefully you do as well, I am not sure how to do it for MAC!
Hope that helps!!
Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:03 PM
how does that work anyway? I download my music free from Limewire, can I just use one of those songs on wedding wire? Or do you actually have to pay for the song from itunes or something?
Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:46 PM
Thanks for letting me know!
Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:11 PM
Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:39 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users