Photo

Starfish Pendant and beach bag

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:38 AM

This could also be under "Attire" but I choose gifts because they have some great bags that your MOH's may like...

I was looking through my Avon book last night and came across some thing you girls might like. They have some starfish pendants and some other great bags that you could fill up with spa products for your MOH or other guests. I think this is what I will do!
    Here is a link to my reps site--she can mail stuff to you.
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:40 AM

I really love them! I want to do starfish necklaces for my girls, but I am not sure I want to get them from Avon. Does anyone order from them and how is the quality?

#3 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
      • 1,798 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:04 AM

We all wore jewelry from Avon at my sisters wedding ( our gifts) and they looked great. I have a few of their peices and they seem to hold up well. If you are concerned about quality I would say just order one and see if you like it. I think it was something like $8.

#4 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Stephanie 525
          We all wore jewelry from Avon at my sisters wedding ( our gifts) and they looked great. I have a few of their peices and they seem to hold up well. If you are concerned about quality I would say just order one and see if you like it. I think it was something like $8.
          thanks! I wasn't trying to sound snobby- just didn't want to be cheap!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users