Photo

Hair flowers

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

Thanks so much! The lilly featured is not loaded onto my site yet. I just redesigned and I'm trying to find time (usually in the middle of the night) to add all of the photos/posts! It is included in my

Wow this one is gorgeous.

I'll have to consider doing a custom order for one.
    Are the lilies from your original post on the website somewhere?

#102 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
    • 789 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

Also, here's a post from my personal story of hair flowers! Real or Fake...Another Bridal Conundrum!

#103 kristinalilly

kristinalilly
      • 182 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

Great article. Wish I had read this 3 months ago when I started agonizing over the decision

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Also, here's a post from my personal story of hair flowers! Real or Fake...Another Bridal Conundrum!

#104 kristinalilly

kristinalilly
        • 182 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

Thanks for the info! As I'll be taking on my boyfriend's last name and switching from my current last name: Lilly I feel like wearing a lily would be like paying homage to who I've been.

I haven't seen lilies like the one in your previous post and am interested in wearing one similar on my wedding. How long-ish would it take from ordering it to receiving it? I live in BC Canada.

Thanks again, it's such as relief to find something along the lines of what I've been looking for... finally.

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Thanks so much! The lilly featured is not loaded onto my site yet. I just redesigned and I'm trying to find time (usually in the middle of the night) to add all of the photos/posts! It is included in my Exotic Hair Couture album on Facebook though! 

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. I'd love to design for you whenever you're ready!

#105 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
          • 789 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

Aw thanks! I'm glad you liked it! I try to include tips on planning destination weddings in my blog (just need to find time to do that in between designing!). Better late than never! ;)

Originally Posted by kristinalilly 

Great article. Wish I had read this 3 months ago when I started agonizing over the decision

#106 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

That's adorable! What a fabulous idea! To be honest I'm designing for weddings NOW that are happening in the June-Aug timeframe, so the sooner the better. I'll be traveling for two weeks in May (more inspirational travel for my pieces!), so the sooner I know what I need to design, the better. Shipping to Canada generally takes anywhere from 2-6 weeks (not including design time). Once I have an order in my queue, I can properly set expectations.

Feel free to email me at redibychelsea@gmail.com or just hit the Contact button on my site if you have any questions on the specifics ;) Thanks!

Chelsea

Originally Posted by kristinalilly 

Thanks for the info! As I'll be taking on my boyfriend's last name and switching from my current last name: Lilly I feel like wearing a lily would be like paying homage to who I've been.

I haven't seen lilies like the one in your previous post and am interested in wearing one similar on my wedding. How long-ish would it take from ordering it to receiving it? I live in BC Canada.

Thanks again, it's such as relief to find something along the lines of what I've been looking for... finally.

#107 li282

li282
              • 42 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

love the idea of hair flowers.  great tips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users