• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by poohshek
    When it comes to candy, taste comes first before color.

My MOH mentioned this to me as well. I am choosing quality candy.. m&m's, jordan almonds, gumballs, salt water taffy, hershey kisses, strawberry whoppers,sour watermelons, and rock candy. So I think that is prety good and Ithink people will enjoy the variety.... I hope!

#22 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:30 AM

This probably won't be an issue. But also think about how well the candy would hold up in the temperature where the buffet will be set up.
      My MOH mentioned this to me as well. I am choosing quality candy.. m&m's, jordan almonds, gumballs, salt water taffy, hershey kisses, strawberry whoppers,sour watermelons, and rock candy. So I think that is prety good and Ithink people will enjoy the variety.... I hope!

#23 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:16 AM

As cute as using your colors would be, I think it's just one more thing to worry about. I say use all different.

#24 Amarillis

Amarillis
        • 1,913 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:24 AM

When you said 'themed candy' I was thinking DW theme... but I am a fan of a colourful candy display...

there is a great website for ordering themed candy.... Bulk Candy Super Store! .... CandyWarehouse.com Online Candy Store

I am helping my BFF plan her wedding and we are considering ordering from this site.

#25 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
          • 5,521 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:20 AM

yah the only problem with candy warehouse is that their shipping prices are $100 +!!! and in the summer you must 2-3 day shipping which is $200+!!!!!!

A lot of people have said to hit up costco, walmart, and target for great bulk candy!!! Im stilll debating.. I have no clue what to do! color themed or not!

amarillis- I saw your other post VERY CUTE IDEA!!!!

POOKSHEK- Its going to be indoors for our AHR (almost married reception) so it should be perfect!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users