TammyM's Cabo wedding review

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#91 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by TammyB
    lol, no just another day.. lol I think I'm going to email Juan next week. Today is exactly one month of being married. I've pretty much gotten it in my head that I won't see pictures until the end of this month. And I keep looking at Juans website to see who's wedding he last posted up so that I can get a general idea on a time frame. Maybe I should hire JT to do a trash the dress session so that I have some pics to look at.. ha ha I bet I would get those back before Juans.. :-) Sorry I'm just talking to myself at this point since I'm so bored.. :-)

Hey Tammy ~ Did I mention that JT said he'll have all my pics online next weekend ....just rubbing it in...I'm so mean! I'm sure JC will get to your wedding sooner rather than later....just be patient!

oh, and I think you should hire JT for a trash the dress sesssion....you'd get your pics quick and they would be oh so beautiful! :)
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#92 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
    • 1,430 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 01:07 PM

Tammy I don't know if I ever posted but you look gorgeous!! I'm soooo happy that everything was perfect for you! Congrats!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users