Any Azul Blue brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 pribrzl

pribrzl
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 01:44 PM

Ladies,

I am also considering the Sensatori (which is not open yet) and am going down in a week and a half to meet with a few resorts. I am scheduled to go see the Azul Beach and although the Sensatori is a different property, I want to try getting a feel for the service, etc. I will share all photos and feedback when I get back. The one thing about Karisma is that apparently you cannot bring an outside photographer. I will confirm it and let you know. P.

#12 pribrzl

pribrzl
    • 50 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 01:47 PM

delete delete delete

#13 San Fran Sarah

San Fran Sarah
      • 173 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:41 PM

I think you can bring an outside photographer but you have to pay 500 USD extra or pay for a three night stay for the photographer

#14 San Fran Sarah

San Fran Sarah
        • 173 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:42 PM

I'm excited to learn more about the Azul's please keep us posted on your site visit! Who is your contact for the Azul properites?
          Sarah

#15 weddingchick

weddingchick
          • 1,052 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:32 PM

you can find out a lot of information on azul beach hotel, azul fives hotel and azul view which is now called azul sensatori on All Inclusive Cancun Vacations - All Inclusive Mexico Vacations - Riviera Maya Resorts - Karisma Hotels

#16 pribrzl

pribrzl
            • 50 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:34 PM

My contact is Desmond, but he is here. I am meeting with Carolina Berdomo next Tuesday. I will definitely post feedback when I get back.
              In regards to the photos, there is a thread going on about them not allowing outside photographers - did you see it? P.

#17 DJsbride

DJsbride
              • 53 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:50 AM

Anybody dealing with Fabio at Karisma? I'm getting married at azul beach and he's my wedding coordinator. I have the hardest time with him, because sometimes he takes 2 months (I'm not exaggerating) to reply to my emails. I sent him a question regarding the chairs for the reception and ceremony, and the wedding arch, late in April, and this is the date that he has yet given me an answer. He replied 2 days after saying that he will get back to me once he has an answer and its been 2 months.

Ugh! I just wish they were faster and more accurate with their responses. I feel like I need to get everything out of the way because if not when the wedding comes in November we'll still have a bunch of things unanswered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users