Photo

Slide show at reception?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kay726

kay726
  • 218 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 06:52 PM

Is anyone showing a slide show of their wedding at their AHR? I was wondering what equipment I should use to show it. Any ideas?

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:50 PM

Can your venue not set you up with a projector? A lot of venues will have this already since they may (depending on the place) rent out the place for conferences as well. Or did I misunderstand the question... my brain is fuz today lol
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 kay726

kay726
      • 218 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:57 PM

We will be having a non traditional ahr outside at the beach. So I would probably would have to bring the equipment since I am not getting a DJ who normally would do some sort of slide show....I think. I am completly lost with all of this.

#4 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:00 PM

Is it a hotel beach??! Who owns the beach? Might they have one that you could rent (and maybe set up for a small fee?)
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#5 kay726

kay726
          • 218 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:02 PM

That is a good idea! It is beach that is part of a state park. I will definately check. Thanks!!

#6 wkbroome

wkbroome
            • 99 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:17 AM

We are having a slideshow at our AHR. We rented the screen from our facility - $60. My friend has a projector and we will run the show from our laptop. We will probably use either phanfare or photostory 3 for windows (free download off microsoft.com) to create the show. Super easy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users