Holguin / Guardalavaca weddings - May 2010

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 andrewdolphin

andrewdolphin
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:12 AM

On the off chance...

If anyone is getting married (or planning on getting married) in the above location on or around the 13th May 2010 and are considering hiring Peter Van de Maele (BEST DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY BY AWARD WINNING PHOTOGRAPHER PETER VAN DE MAELE SPECIALIZES IN DESTINATION WEDDINGS ACROSS THE GLOBE) as photographer please note I have booked him for the above date and that his travel costs can be shared between wedding parties.

Regards

Andrew

#2 jajb2010

jajb2010
    • 22 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:30 PM

I know this is an older post but I'm curious on where you found a professional photographer in Cuba? I'm getting married at that same exact resort end of april and I want a photographer as well and wasn't sure where I could find one..But you're flying him up there?

#3 andrewdolphin

andrewdolphin
      • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:36 PM

Hi,

you'll see I've linked my photographer's web page in my above message. He is based near Varadero I believe so we are covering transport costs down to Holguin.

Good date for the wedding you've got, it's my birthday!

#4 jajb2010

jajb2010
        • 22 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by andrewdolphin
          Hi,

you'll see I've linked my photographer's web page in my above message. He is based near Varadero I believe so we are covering transport costs down to Holguin.

Good date for the wedding you've got, it's my birthday!
          ha ha...really? Well I'll remember that when I say my "I Do" ha ha. If you don't mind, what does it cost to get him to go a the resort?

#5 andrewdolphin

andrewdolphin
          • 10 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:45 AM

I think it's 300 CUC travel costs (I think both him and his wife travel down)

#6 Tiny Tuna

Tiny Tuna
            • 42 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:53 AM

This is great to know! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users