Photo

Excellence Riveria Cancun hotel photographer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mmb

mmb
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:39 AM

Has anyone used the hotel photographer, Juan Carols? His website looks okay, but I was curious how satisfied other brides have been with his work. How specific do I need to be with the type and style of pictures I want?

If you have any pictures, please share. I tried searching his name, but only find information on the other Juan Carlos Tapia photographer.

All the best,
    Maggi

#2 hanna

hanna
    • 223 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:48 PM

I haven't personally used them, but went there for our honeymoon and inquired about doing a TTD shoot.. after looking through their album, we weren't very impressed so ended up setting up a shoot offsite with someone else. The shots were very standard, like point and shoot.. I was suprised that their portfolio album didn't have amazing photos to impress people with.. I have to say that if possible, I would probably recommend hiring someone else.

#3 mmb

mmb
      • 20 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:14 PM

My time is really running short, and I didn't think we would have any extra money for another photographer. We have some ..... I just wanted to see any pics that another bride might have.

#4 beachgirl@heart

beachgirl@heart
        • 42 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:37 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mmb
          Has anyone used the hotel photographer, Juan Carols? His website looks okay, but I was curious how satisfied other brides have been with his work. How specific do I need to be with the type and style of pictures I want?

If you have any pictures, please share. I tried searching his name, but only find information on the other Juan Carlos Tapia photographer.

All the best,
          Maggi
          We hired Sascha Gluck, Wedding Photographer Sascha Gluck for Cancun and the Riviera Maya, Mexico for our April 2010 wedding at ERC, and are doing a TTD session with him the following day in Puerto Morelos. His pricing is reasonable, moreso than others, and we like his work. Good luck and Congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users