#1011 FtMacBride

FtMacBride
  • 16 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Rivera Maya
  • LocationFort McMurray AB

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

Hello Brides,

Well I just confirmed our wedding at the Grand Sirenis.  We are getting married on April 16, 2014 :) So excited now for the planning process!!! Any other brides getting married in April? We will be at the Grand Sirenis from April 13 - April 20!!!!

#1012 victoria23

victoria23
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

Hi ladies, we have just booked our wedding for 23rd October 2014 at grand Sirenis - I can't wait! Just a quick question I'm struggling with what decor to put on the tables - should I bring something or leave it to the hotel? :)))

#1013 llund1

llund1
    • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Wow, we're from Edmonton and will be down there the 6th to 16th (married on 14th) so maybe we'll all run into each other lol!

#1014 jypsejenny

jypsejenny
      • 21 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

Congrats to all the brides out there :-) Are there any brides getting married at the Grand Sirenis the week of November 17-24, 2013?

#1015 bettyuff

bettyuff
        • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

My wedding is in Novermber 23 :)

#1016 Shera Richer

Shera Richer
          • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

yes :) i'm getting married april 24th, 2014! super excited!

So far the wedding planning is goign well but i'm a little dissapointed with the fact that they refuse to custamize packages.  The prices were also double compared to what my friend paid to get married at another resort in the Riviera Maya.

#1017 Shera Richer

Shera Richer
            • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

we will be at the Grand Sirenis from april 19-26!  getting married on the 24th.

#1018 jypsejenny

jypsejenny
              • 21 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

I am getting married on the 22nd. Did you have any trouble selecting your date with the resort? We had wanted to get married the 19th or 20th and had booked our package with our travel agent in February, but when we asked what date we could get married they said the earliest was the 22nd.

#1019 Oilersbride

Oilersbride
                • 41 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:56 AM

We are getting married November 12 - grooms idea for 11/12/13 - we didn't have problems getting the date... i think we had contacted them last year though. we will be at sirenis November 6-20 (our guests leave the 13 - air transat changed their flights on us and instead of having one more full day there our guests had to leave the day after our wedding!).

#1020 Shera Richer

Shera Richer
                  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

Hi Jypsejenny,

Congrats!! The 22nd of April is gonna come quick like the 24th haha. Yes, I did have trouble selecting the date with the resort, I felt like they didn't want to accomodate us and they also said that week was the earliest and since we are doing a legal wedding the 24th was the earliest for us.  I'm a little bit frustrated right now because comparing with my friends wedding last april at a dreams resort in riviera maya we are getting way less in our packages than they did for a LOT more money.  I know the resort is amazing (been there in 2008 and loved it) but It's a bit dissapointing that their prices aren't competitive.

also, i'm a bit nervous about the photography...

We are flying out of ottawa, how about you guys?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users