Photo

FMIL's life-changing surgery...

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 jk1101

jk1101
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:31 PM

So glad she is doing well - I was thinking of you and your family yesterday - hope she continues with a speedy recovery!

#22 liznsergio

liznsergio
    • 400 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:45 PM

So glad the surgery went well. Good to hear that your FMIL has such a positive attitude about it! How is your FI coping with the situation?

#23 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
      • 949 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by liznsergio
        So glad the surgery went well. Good to hear that your FMIL has such a positive attitude about it! How is your FI coping with the situation?
        thanks for asking liz!

he is actually doing a really good job! he has that naughty boy habit of bottling up his feelings, but he, his sisters and his dad all decided that this is what needed to be done and they all wanted her to not be in pain anymore. i think the whole family has a sense of relief that things can finally improve from here for her!

#24 liznsergio

liznsergio
        • 400 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 10:54 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ebredhawk
          thanks for asking liz!

he is actually doing a really good job! he has that naughty boy habit of bottling up his feelings, but he, his sisters and his dad all decided that this is what needed to be done and they all wanted her to not be in pain anymore. i think the whole family has a sense of relief that things can finally improve from here for her!
          So glad to hear that!!!! I'm sure your wedding will be beautiful and everyone will be in great spirits because your FMIL will not have to deal with the pain anymore! Best of luck to you and your FI!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users