Photo

Isal Mujeres Bride

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
  • 5,705 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:24 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#12 Susan Pacek Photography

Susan Pacek Photography
    • 192 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:03 AM

Congratulations Rachel! You will be so happy you choose Isla Mujeres for your wedding! I too was married on the island two years ago..June 2. It is a magical place. If you have any questions about the island, I am more than happy to help. I am always so excited when other brides find this place as special as I do!

#13 rachel042410

rachel042410
      • 13 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:45 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I feel very lucky to have stumbled across this forum. There is so much GREAT information on here. You ladies are awesome!

We are getting married at Privilege Aluxes. We just finished working out the details of the contract and should be signing it next week. I cannot wait for it to be final, I’m sure you all can understand that.

For those who have gotten married in Isla, I would love to know what you and your guests did for transportation from the Cancun airport. Did you set up group transportation? Did guests set up individual transportation?

I have a travel agent who is handling all the air and hotel reservations, so I’m sure she could set something up too. Not sure if it’s necessary though. I would love your feedback.

Thank you all!

#14 naomiluvsdierks

naomiluvsdierks
        • 20 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:05 PM

Welcome! Less than a year...happy planning!
          ~Naomi~

Thanks Rebecca!

#15 AugustBride2B

AugustBride2B
          • 312 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:04 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users