Photo

Relocating but planning a Florida Wedding! AH HELP!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Carlitarenee

Carlitarenee
  • 248 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:14 PM

Hi and welcome!

I'm in a similar situation. My FI and I are from VA, living in Singapore, and getting married in FL! We decided to get married during a cruise that leaves from Ft. Lauderdale and we will have the ceremony at the Westin Resort and Marina while the cruise is in the port of Key West. I still have about 6 weeks until the wedding, but would be happy to answer any questions I can. Good luck with the decision making!

#12 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
    • 211 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:39 PM

Congrats Aline!

I currently live in S FL - and grew up in Boca. I have friends who got married in Key West and loved it... and have friends who married at the Boca Hotel ($$$) and loved that as well. We are currently trying to plan our wedding in Jamaica, but the Keys are our back-up plan since we can drive there.

Good luck to you! Where ever you choose will be beautiful and special since you and your FI and your fam will all be there!

#13 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
      • 5,705 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:23 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users