Photo

Help with my Guestbook....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:58 PM

I first want to say that these DIY projects are awesome and all you gals are so talented!
    So, for our guestbook, I've really spent some time thinking about what I wanted, because I do want something a little different.
    I saw a bride who used a surfboard as their guestbook and I would totally do that, but I don't want to have to hassle with getting the surfboard back home.
    So....any ideas?....
    I was also trying to figure out how I could make my own guestbook timeline. We haven't planned on getting any engagement photos, but my girlfriend just sent me her STD and it's a timeline of their relationship etc (so cute!)
    check out the link: Belle Memoire Save the Date Cards by Helena Seo Design at Minted.com

And I was thinking something where I could create a fan-like guestbook that extends out with a timeline of events in our relationship/photos etc

any help out there?
    ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
    My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:04 PM

Alot of girls have made photobooks w/ pics of them and left edges or areas of the page to be signed. You could make a photobook w/ a timeline and people could sign and comment on the memories they loved the most in your timeline, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users