Photo

Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#301 CCin331

CCin331
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:14 AM

Hi ladies... I am new to the thread but I am in the process of booking my wedding for July 2011. Congrats to you all!

Dreams Palm Beach 7.23.2011 Bride&Groom +40 Booked... http://www.mywedding...rineandmichael/

#302 CCin331

CCin331
    • 106 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:18 AM

I am curious about this Pastor York... What are the requirement for booking a religious ceremony with him?

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup 

Yes, he does.  We've booked him for our wedding.  We are doing both the legal and religious ceremony in DR.  We'll have the judge perform the legal ceremony and then Pastor York will perform the religious ceremony immediately after.  His fee is $300.  He's been wonderful to work with and you'll love the sample vows he'll send you to choose from.

Dreams Palm Beach 7.23.2011 Bride&Groom +40 Booked... http://www.mywedding...rineandmichael/

#303 CampbellSoup

CampbellSoup
      • 31 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:33 PM

Congrats and welcome to the board :-) 

There's no requirement to book Pastor York.  You just have to contact him directly to find out if he's available on your wedding date.  You pay his fee when you meet with him in person at the resort.  He sent us two vow script samples.  One was contemporary and the other was more religious with biblical references.  We're actually combining aspects of both since we liked them so much.

Dreams Palm Beach ~ June 18, 2011 ~ Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

#304 abbs

abbs
        • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:27 AM

My fiance and I are thinking of doing the same thing (getting married in NC and having the wedding cermony at Dream Palm Beach.  I'm thinking about using HDc for the photographer.  they seem to get great reviews.  Does anyone have any pictures of a beach ceremony at DPB?

Thanks!!

#305 vcwedding2011

vcwedding2011
          • 286 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:24 AM

Check Dreams Palm Beach Brides on Facebook.  There are some pictures there.

#306 jaq0115

jaq0115
            • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:28 PM

Hello Ladies!

Congrats to everyone who is getting married!!! I am new to this thread stuff. My fiance and I just booked my wedding at Dreams Palm Beach for July 9, 2011. We are getting married here in court a few weeks before we go down to DR but are having a catholic ceromony there. I just wanted to know if anyone has done that and if the priest spoke in english or in spanish?

#307 jaimeLe318

jaimeLe318
              • 59 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:14 PM

Congrats!! We are booked for July 8th! How funny! I don't know anything about your question though, sorry lol

Originally Posted by jaq0115 

Hello Ladies!

Congrats to everyone who is getting married!!! I am new to this thread stuff. My fiance and I just booked my wedding at Dreams Palm Beach for July 9, 2011. We are getting married here in court a few weeks before we go down to DR but are having a catholic ceromony there. I just wanted to know if anyone has done that and if the priest spoke in english or in spanish?

#308 jaq0115

jaq0115
                • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:46 PM

Thats awesome!! Congrats!! How is your planning so far? Do you know if you are having your ceremony on the beach or gazeboo?

I was looking at some pictures on FB of the banquet room and I didnt like the lavender in the room. Does anyone know what the other Banquet room looks like?

Originally Posted by jaimeLe318 

Congrats!! We are booked for July 8th! How funny! I don't know anything about your question though, sorry lol

#309 CCin331

CCin331
                  • 106 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:01 AM

Thanks Campbell, Sounds like an awesome idea. Can you please send me Pastor York's contact information either here or at my email

Congrats and welcome to the board :-) 

There's no requirement to book Pastor York.  You just have to contact him directly to find out if he's available on your wedding date.  You pay his fee when you meet with him in person at the resort.  He sent us two vow script samples.  One was contemporary and the other was more religious with biblical references.  We're actually combining aspects of both since we liked them so much.

#310 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
                    • 232 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:19 AM

and i am on the 4th=)

Originally Posted by jaq0115 

Thats awesome!! Congrats!! How is your planning so far? Do you know if you are having your ceremony on the beach or gazeboo?

I was looking at some pictures on FB of the banquet room and I didnt like the lavender in the room. Does anyone know what the other Banquet room looks like?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users