Sign in to follow this  
taratoons

Dreams Palm Beach?

Natalie...   SpiritAir also has good prices but with layovers. I don't remember how long they were for. Good Luck!!!

Originally Posted by natalie7 View Post

wait...where are you finding these deals??? RIGHT NOW????

Round Trip, Direct flights $451.80 p/p after taxes and fees... We booked on 10/20. Jet Blue had decent prices as well, slightly more expensive but nothing crazy. Plus we are heading out there on a Tuesday (I wanted to arrive before all of my guests to get some local goodies for the welcome bag & of course some alone time with the Fiance before the festivities). So, the moral of the story is, the day you depart has a lot to do with prices. I believe Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the most economical of the week.

How much did you book it for and WHEN (how long ago) did you book??

Thanks CC

Hey, yes, I am using a travel agent... and I think I'm going to be having between 60-100... probably more towards the middle range of 80!! I dont know HOW you got such a good deal through bookit!!?!?!

elizabeth:

I am from Long Beach.. where are you from??

hey nat i am from rvc.... and i got 450 but i went through amaerican directly if u play with the dates u can find the same deal... when is ur date?example if u leave tuesday or wed its chaeper then mon...

Hey, yes, I am using a travel agent... and I think I'm going to be having between 60-100... probably more towards the middle range of 80!! I dont know HOW you got such a good deal through bookit!!?!?!

elizabeth:

Why? What is Bookit giving you?

elizabeth: