Florist & Videographer needed for 09/09/09 Wedding

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wededbliss2010

wededbliss2010
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 01:31 PM

Hello:

Our 09/09/09 wedding is quickly approaching and we have just about everything arranged except a Videographer and Florist. The Venue can provide Flowers, but I wasn't too thrilled by what they offered. Their centerpiece arrangements are okay, but I wanted something with a little more Pizzazz! To tell the truth, since we are having a destination wedding, I am not really to spend a lot of money on flowers that no one will be able to enjoy after the reception, but I want something that will make a statement.

As for finding a Videographer, I haven't had much luck. I did have one person in mind, he sent me a copy of his work and after viewing his work my FI and I wanted to go with him, but I have reached out to him on numerous occasions, without success.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....

#2 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
    • 1,448 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:51 PM

Costco does floral arrangements for a reasonable cost, and from what I understand it is quite close to the Strip.

#3 wededbliss2010

wededbliss2010
      • 61 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:12 PM

Michelle:

Thanks for the awesome suggestion. I don't know why I never think COSTCO! You are right they have a florist and much more.

Thanks again!

#4 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:24 PM

I think Costco would be great, I got my flowers from Trader Joes, I don't think there is one close to the strip, not from what I remember anyway, but there are plenty of places near the strip.

As for the video, have you looked around this area of the forum, there are quite a few photogs/video people listed.

can I be honest, we did not have a videographer, it was just not really as important as real photos. For us we will look at our photos often, I can't imaging putting a video in and watching it more than once in a while. Have you considered putting that money towards photography?
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users