Photo

Brides who had flip flop favors... Was it worth it?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 dby88

dby88
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:16 AM

I love this idea, but unfortunately I do not think it will fit in our budget. :-(

#22 smfs

smfs
    • 176 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by sandysmith 

I was wondering about all the favors, and it seems like flip flops are a huge hit at beach weddings,  any one knows where can I get them personalized, as I would like them to be a bit different than plain old navy flip flops

Thank you 

Sandy

There are threads on www.partyflops.com

They are sooo cute!!! And very reasonable!

*16 confirmed~9/10/11~Nassau, Bahamas*
      http://vimeo.com/19177280

#23 JR14

JR14
      • 244 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:52 PM

I wish I knew about partyflops.com before ordering from Old Navy.  I must say  I did get a good deal with paying 0.97 cents for the womens and $2 for mens.  I basically 'guestimated' everyone's sizes and ordered accordingly + i found a coupon for 20% off + free shipping so it was still very cheap! 

Anyone have a general idea how much a pair of partyflops costs?  I can't find prices listed on their website but I can't help but be curious.....

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#24 JR14

JR14
        • 244 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:56 PM

Pictures of the ones I got.... *I'm pretty sure I cleaned out all the common sizes, I ordered 90+!!! LOL

LOVE For the ladies                                       and plain white for the men

flipflopsW.jpgflipflopsM.jpg

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#25 helenluv2

helenluv2
          • Banned
          • 13 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:56 AM

I've been to a couple of weddings where they've done the flip flops and I loved them, so I ended up buying them for my wedding as well!!! People loved them, specially the ladies when their feet were sooo tired because of the high heels... mine were partyflops, not very expensive and I was able to personalize them!

#26 helenluv2

helenluv2
            • Banned
            • 13 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by JR14 

I wish I knew about partyflops.com before ordering from Old Navy.  I must say  I did get a good deal with paying 0.97 cents for the womens and $2 for mens.  I basically 'guestimated' everyone's sizes and ordered accordingly + i found a coupon for 20% off + free shipping so it was still very cheap! 

Anyone have a general idea how much a pair of partyflops costs?  I can't find prices listed on their website but I can't help but be curious.....

I got them for 5.95 women, not sure about men's though... plus shipping, they were really cute!

#27 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
              • 718 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:08 PM

My cousin bought few pairs of flip flops for her BMs and special guests. They are very cute. Actually, I have one because I asked her to gave me even though I'm not included on the budget. lol. The idea is great. I vote for yes!

#28 jessmizrahi

jessmizrahi
                • Banned
                • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:32 AM

i vote for yesssssssssssssss!!! 

i think personalized flip flops are great, and people will remember your wedding :D

#29 partyflops

partyflops
                  • Vendor
                  • 34 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:37 AM

Hello My Name is Alex and Im registered as a vendor from Partyflops.com  thanks a lot for all of your comments we do our best to have your flip flops with the best quality and ready in only 15 to 21 days, our prices are the following

Women´s US 5.95

Men´s US 6.45 

Plus shipping minimum order 15 pairs,

Please visit our brand new design interface where  you will be able to design your own flip flop.

We now have a offices in Texas and  we can deliver the just married flip flops from TX, so you can receive them in just 3 days (only just married flip flops)

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Kind Regards

Alejandro Angeles

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JR14 

I got them for 5.95 women, not sure about men's though... plus shipping, they were really cute!

#30 schmizer

schmizer
                    • 213 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:12 PM

I love Old Navy's flip flops.  I have several pair and may be going this route for guests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users