Photo

Non-Beach type wedding OOT bag suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:11 AM

Great ideas! We decided on Tahoe because it is beautiful! Lots of friend and family have been there and said it was nice.
    We found a company that will handle everything that day for a very good price.
    Up until a month ago the plan was to get married here in MN but I got overwhelmed with having to ask everyone for help with getting things done that day (we have a limited budget so paying people wasn't in the cards) that I wanted someone else to do it!
    My Fiance had been pushing the wedding in that direction and I finally realized it was a great idea.
    Now I am very happy to be doing it in Tahoe and so very glad I found this group because I sure would have missed a few details!

#12 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:16 AM

What about one time use cameras that way the people can take the pictures of the view that they find beautiful or while hiking taking pictures.

CD with your favorite songs on them or candles.

#13 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:53 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Stephanie 525
        Great ideas! We decided on Tahoe because it is beautiful! Lots of friend and family have been there and said it was nice.
        We found a company that will handle everything that day for a very good price.
        Up until a month ago the plan was to get married here in MN but I got overwhelmed with having to ask everyone for help with getting things done that day (we have a limited budget so paying people wasn't in the cards) that I wanted someone else to do it!
        My Fiance had been pushing the wedding in that direction and I finally realized it was a great idea.
        Now I am very happy to be doing it in Tahoe and so very glad I found this group because I sure would have missed a few details!
        Happy planning and it will be awesome to see your pics when it's all said and done :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users