lilysd
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:45 PM

Anyone getting/ got married in akumal?

#2 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
    • 600 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:14 PM

Jaclyn and MarieSam are getting married there. I looked at the area and even stayed in Soliman Bay (10 miles down the road) for a week. Both Akumal and Soliman Bay have beautiful protected bays and are wonderful for families.
      I ended up in Tulum, another 10 miles down the road because I wanted palm trees in the background.

#3 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:07 PM

Yes MarieSam and I are getting married in Akumal this summer. We are both getting married in 2 different areas of the main bay.

Are you looking into getting married there?

There are also a few other brides who were married at Grand Bahia Principe. If you're looking into a resort wedding GBP is probably the most popular and there is a thread just for GBP Tulum/Akumal/Coba brides. MarieSam and i are not having resort weddings and would love to give you more info if you are interested. Her and I are both using the same WC. She owns the Turtle Bay Cafe and here is her WC site: Marry Me Akumal, "Planning Akumal's most Celebrated weddings" is the Akumal;and Riviera Maya Wedding Planner ServiceAkumal, Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Sian Kaan; and the Costa Maya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users