Punta Cana Hair Dressers?!?! Help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jenny24

• 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:02 PM

we are travelling to the bahia principe for my friends wedding on the 9th. We had appointments booked to get our hair done the day of the wedding but am now reading on TA that the resort only has one hair dresser and they probably won't be able to fit us all in. I have looked online but cannot find anything. Does anyone know of or have information about hair dressers in PC that can come and do your hair for you?

#2 Glamourina

• 198 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:21 AM

Six Senses Spa at The PUNTACANA Hotel might do hair styling.. I'm not sure that they would come to your hotel, but if you go there you probably won't have to pay for a day pass since it's not an all inclusive hotel...

#3 foxytv

• VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 07:41 PM

Our resort only had 2 stylists so we just staggered our appointments.

#4 natashakc

• 77 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:25 PM

I'm getting married at the GBP November 16, and I hope the hair stylists work out great!
          If your friend booked the appointments through the wedding coordinator, (Gildania) I would think she would have taken into consideration the time needed. From what I hear, it is best to book your appointment EARLY in the day. A girl I have been chatting to who was married there in March said she booked her appt. for 11am and her wedding wasn't until 5:00pm.
          Natasha & JoeGran Bahia Principe Bavaro, Punta CanaNovember 16th, 2009http://img.weddingco...vo5osqfalgz.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users