#21 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Opice34
    YAY! Cracking up that I got that from bah bah bah bah!
    I know BDW girls would come through!

#22 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:20 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      do you watch arrested developement? there was an episode where they were singing that karaoke & midway started to realize how dirty it was
      haha YESSS! so hilarious!

anyway gotta love this freakin' forum ... who knew you could type "bah bah bah bah" and get the song you're looking for!!!!!

#23 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:27 PM

I'm not sure when I'll find time for this project, but I want to set her kid's pictures to music so she can watch it on her tv. we put my memory card in her playstation & she watched a slideshow of the unedited, unsorted pictures over & over. She said she could do it all day. I think a little music video would make it more fun.

#24 Opice34

Opice34
        • 414 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:30 PM

Morgan - what do you use to make the slideshows? I've used Windows Movie Maker and it works super quick and easy. One day I'd like to get the Adobe software, but for right now the free Windows version is perfect.

#25 litl_april

litl_april
          • 351 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:22 AM

So I have to say I just found this thread and was cracking up that everyone's trying to come up with the song to "bah bah bah bah!" Don't worry...I was saying it out loud to myself when I read it! I love this forum!! Way to go on figuring it out, too!!!

#26 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:27 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Opice34
              Morgan - what do you use to make the slideshows? I've used Windows Movie Maker and it works super quick and easy. One day I'd like to get the Adobe software, but for right now the free Windows version is perfect.
              i got adobe premiere because windows movie maker kept crashing when I tried to edit my wedding video. but, i still don't know how to make a photo slideshow with it. i bought a huge book to learn the program, but I haven't had time. too many projects!

so I'll make this with windows movie maker. i'll probably need premiere to make it a DVD.

I'd really like to get better at editing video because I'd like to chop down my childhood videos to something watchable. right now there is hours of footage of the sky or the lens cap.

#27 Twjustus5

Twjustus5
              • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:41 PM

Old Pepsi commercial song

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users