Petit Fours Favor BoxMaterials:
Favor Box template
Self-healing cutting mat
¼" wide satin ribbon
Anna Griffin decorative paper (8 ½" x 11")
Green stamping ink
Clear rubber stamp
- Print cake favor box template onto the white side of 8-1/2" x 11" decorative paper.
- Use stylus to score the dotted lines; then, use craft knife to cut along solid lines.
- Fold all edges up to crease and make them easier to fold.
- Apply double-side adhesive on template as indicated. Fold up small flaps to adhere the sides of box.
- Place a petit four or small piece of wedding cake into the box. Close the lid and tie a satin ribbon around the box and finish with a tied bow.
- Print box tag template onto ivory cardstock.
- Ink personalized monogrammed rubber stamp with green stamping ink and firmly press the stamp into the center of each of the boxes on the box tag template.
- Cut box tag and tuck the finished tag underneath satin bow atop box.