Photo

Great Tailor / Seamtress in San Diego

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KAMEYER70

KAMEYER70
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:51 PM

I found an awesome Tailor in the San Diego area. She completely remade a bridesmaid dress for me in about a week. Her prices are very fair... in fact my alterations cost just $2 more than another bridesmaid who had the exact same work down on her dress in Chicago. Maheen did such a great job, I have decided to have her do the alterations on my wedding gown instead of the salon where I bought it.

La Costa Tailoring
    Maheen Sameni, Owner
    6965 El Camino Real, Suite 104
    La Costa, CA 92009
    760-438-0441
    KM
    Imperial Suite, Fiesta Americana Grand

#2 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:08 PM

hmmmm... Well since I moved my wedding to sept. now then I wonder if she can do my dress. I have a seamstress here in Orange County but haven't asked her about my dress yet. So I don't mind the trek to SD. Do you think she can do it soon?

#3 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 11:40 PM

Great to know for people in your area, it's hard to find a reasonable and good seamstress sometimes!

#4 KAMEYER70

KAMEYER70
        • 108 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 05:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DREA14369
          hmmmm... Well since I moved my wedding to sept. now then I wonder if she can do my dress. I have a seamstress here in Orange County but haven't asked her about my dress yet. So I don't mind the trek to SD. Do you think she can do it soon?
          Give her a call. She really, really is terrific. And she used to make custom wedding gowns, so she gets it!
          KM
          Imperial Suite, Fiesta Americana Grand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users