Photo

PLEASE HELP ME....I'm clueless!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RonSha

RonSha
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:17 AM

Hi everyone! My wedding is at Condado in San Juan on October 25, 2009. That is the ONLY thing I have nailed down! I need EVERYTHING....flowers, minister and photographer....I would love a coordinator, but I don't think our budget allows one. I'm turning to BDW because I love all of the great advice and chats that are on this site. Thanks everyone!!!!

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:22 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by RonSha
      Hi everyone! My wedding is at Condado in San Juan on October 25, 2009. That is the ONLY thing I have nailed down! I need EVERYTHING....flowers, minister and photographer....I would love a coordinator, but I don't think our budget allows one. I'm turning to BDW because I love all of the great advice and chats that are on this site. Thanks everyone!!!!
      Hi RonSha! you have come to the right place - there are a bunch of threads about Puerto Rico. make sure to use the search function and you will find a lot of info.

if you have any questions - click on the red link in my signature below and you will learn how to use the forum, find info and get answers to A LOT of your questions.

good luck!

#3 Racine.Ryan

Racine.Ryan
      • 124 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:24 AM

Welcome. I know it seems overwhelming at first but this site is amazing. Just give yourself some time to collect ideas then start the fun. Good luck!

#4 Latinhunny33

Latinhunny33
        • 72 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:48 AM

RonSha,
          My wedding was in Old San Juan, very close to Condado this past March & I have reviews of all my vendors of WeddingWire - Wedding Venues, Wedding Cakes, Dresses, Invitations, Planning, Advice for Perfect Weddings!

Let me know if you want specific info on any of them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users