Sign in to follow this  
RonSha

PLEASE HELP ME....I'm clueless!!

Hi everyone! My wedding is at Condado in San Juan on October 25, 2009. That is the ONLY thing I have nailed down! I need EVERYTHING....flowers, minister and photographer....I would love a coordinator, but I don't think our budget allows one. I'm turning to BDW because I love all of the great advice and chats that are on this site. Thanks everyone!!!! msnwink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonSha View Post
Hi everyone! My wedding is at Condado in San Juan on October 25, 2009. That is the ONLY thing I have nailed down! I need EVERYTHING....flowers, minister and photographer....I would love a coordinator, but I don't think our budget allows one. I'm turning to BDW because I love all of the great advice and chats that are on this site. Thanks everyone!!!! msnwink.gif
Hi RonSha! you have come to the right place - there are a bunch of threads about Puerto Rico. make sure to use the search function and you will find a lot of info.

if you have any questions - click on the red link in my signature below and you will learn how to use the forum, find info and get answers to A LOT of your questions.

good luck!