dancing for small wedding group?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Glamourina

• 198 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 05:51 AM

I'm having a small number of guests attending my wedding at Dreams, like less than 20 or 25 people and I'm not sure if this is too small of a group to have dancing afterwards? Maybe we should just all go out to a club/bar instead? What do you guys think? For the brides who had a small guest attendance to their wedding, did you do anything after the dinner?

#2 MarieSam

• VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:04 AM

I honestly think any amount of people can create a fun dancing party! If you think about it, the best times spent on the dance floor are with yourself and a small group of friends. I say go for it, and don't let the size of your group, big or small, keep you from having a fabulously fun time with your guests!!!

#3 saltocoach

• 235 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:57 AM

Many nights myself and 2 or 3 of my girlfriends break out into kitchen dance parties after a few wobbly pops. I think that if you have good music and everyone is having a good time dancing will follow. The more intimate the setting the more fun in my opinion!

#4 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
        • 600 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 04:31 PM

We had 20 people in our wedding party ranging in age from 13-70. It worked out well but I was glad that I arranged for salsa lessons after the first hour. It reenergized the party.

#5 bridetobe959

• 63 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:39 AM

Im in the same boat with only 22 people attending our wedding in Cabo. I was back and forth on it but decided to do the clubs after especially since half of the guests are family over 50. there will probably be about 10 of us hitting el squid roe after !!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users