Hapuna Beach Prince Resort

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 REBECCA

REBECCA
  • VIP Member
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:30 PM

I just returned from a wedding on the big Island. We stayed at the Hapuna Beach Prince Resort. GORGEOUS place. It is located about 40 minutes north of the Kona Airport (so about an hour north of Kona Village).

There is a gorgeous spot for weddings and receptions at this hotel. However, my friend had her guests stay here and had her wedding at their sister property called the Mauna Kea Resort (located 1/8 of a mile north). The Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel shuttled everyone there and back. (I will post pics of the Mauna Kea Wedding spot separtely on a differend thread). Here are pictures of the Hapuna Beach Prince (the beach was voted one of the 10 best beaches in the world).

Click the image to open in full size.

Rebecca
    <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
    Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:33 AM

looks awesome..

#3 jthrasher

jthrasher
      • Banned
      • 486 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:22 AM

ohhhhhhh my old home! I used to live in Kona so I'm very familiar with this place and the beach there.

Great photos! do you remember who the photographer for the wedding was?

#4 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:32 AM

Wow! If we could afford Hawaii....

Jonathan why in the world would you move from Hawaii to Grand Rapids Are you insane?

#5 REBECCA

REBECCA
          • VIP Member
          • 1,825 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:33 PM

I don't remember his name? He was young, tall and lean with brown hair and a really big smile. Super nice guy!

The photos I posted are from my measly digital camera though :)
            Rebecca
            <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
            Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#6 Lesley2009

Lesley2009
            • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:59 AM

Beautiful pictures of Hapuna Beach hotel!! I'm planning to get married there in Aug. 2009. How were the accommodations? I know this is an older post, but I'm so happy to see that someone on the forum has been there! I'm going to book everything for my little wedding sight-unseen. :)

Do you have any pictures of "Turtle Point" at Hapuna Beach that you might share? Anyhow, I'm happy to have found your post! Best of luck with your babies! Thanks! ~ Lesley
              "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."- Ingrid Bergman

#7 dh1407

dh1407
              • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:16 PM

Lesley, I'm getting married at the Hapuna in April. I'm so curious to hear how your experience was! They have a new wedding coordinator now, but I'm curious about Turtle Point, where you had your reception, flowers, food... anything that you think might be helpful! Thanks so much :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users