TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 May 2007 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREA14369
So we finally got info from Casa Madrona....
My mom sat down and did calculations and says it is affordable and to call for them to make us a budget.
We are planning to go check it out this memorial day weekend, She really likes the place.

If all goes well then we will be booking the wedding there for 30 people. It will be held this Sept. 1, 2007.
Yup, we decided to do it really really soon. :) and on Labor day Weekend.

I'm going to check the other places too. Thank you girls for the list.
I'm so glad you and I are friends.
Meet me in San Fran this Memorial day weekend or Come to San Fran Labor day you're totally invited.

drea
hehe...we may lurk...it is so close by for us.

here is another place: HOME****** ROOMS***** WEDDINGS******* DINING******* HISTORY

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 12:19 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by host
    hehe...we may lurk...it is so close by for us.

here is another place: HOME****** ROOMS***** WEDDINGS******* DINING******* HISTORY
    Tammy you guys are totally welcome to come by.
    I also checked Alta mira and they are currently not taking any weddings.

#13 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 12:29 AM

Uh-oh don't tempt me...I usually go up there for labor day anyway. If I'm there I'll crash your wedding! I'll eat before I get there and bring my own liquor to keep costs down, I know how it is!! LOL!

#14 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 12:38 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        Uh-oh don't tempt me...I usually go up there for labor day anyway. If I'm there I'll crash your wedding! I'll eat before I get there and bring my own liquor to keep costs down, I know how it is!! LOL!
        LOL
        Sure totally show up...really fine with me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users