Resorts and photographers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CrystalandTyler

• 18 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:48 PM

Hi Everyone,

After going back and forth on where we should have our DW, I think we've finally decided on Punta Cana. I want to use photosouvenir and was wondering if people could post which resorts allow outside photographers.

#2 ebredhawk

• 949 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:59 PM

Hi Crystal! Excellent choice going with PC! I can say that Dreams PC for sure lets in outside photogs.. Photosouvenir actually used to be their resort photog. Just from reading stuff on here I think both Majestics do as well, and I'm sure plenty of the other ones do. A lot of places are willing to do whatever to help you get everything you want for your wedding!

#3 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:01 PM

please use the search function in the upper righ hand corner. this subject has been discussed extensively. thanks.

#4 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:04 PM

Hi Crystal,

Have you tried searching thru the Punta Cana threads? I see that this is only your second posting, so you are new to the forum. Welcome, you will find so much great information here! But the reason I ask you to search the forum first is that we have SO many members here and so much information that is already posted, sometimes it isn't necessary to start a new thread. Having information spread out in so many different threads makes it so much harder for noobies to find useful information.

Also, have you done any research on particular resorts? Some of their policys change, so to get up to date information, I would narrow down your search and being contacting resorts or going to websites.

Good luck with your planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users