Beaches BFF Getaways 2010

NEW Beaches BFF Girls Getaways Dates in 2010!

Due to the tremendous success of this offer, we are happy to announce that we have opened up new dates for this fantastic experience! Whether single, married, or simply looking to get away with the girls, the B.F.F Girls Getaway will be sure to deliver fun, sun and the ultimate girls bonding experience!

Promotion Name: Beaches Negril BFF Girls Getaway

Booking Window: Now – January 19, 2010

Travel Window: January 21 – 25, 2010

Resort : Beaches Negril Resort & Spa

Categories: Run of House

Cost: $1199 per person, based on double occupancy (single rate $1649)

Promotion Name: Beaches Turks & Caicos BFF Girls Getaway

Booking Window: Now – April 27, 2010

Travel Window: April 29 – May 3, 2010

Resort: Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa

Cost: $1199 per person, based on double occupancy (single rate $1649)

Promotion Name: Beaches Turks & Caicos Fall BFF Girls Getaway

Booking Window: Now – October 12, 2010

Travel Window: October 14 – 18, 2010

Resort: Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa

Cost: $1199 per person

Offer: Cocktail Party, Sunset Catamaran sail-away; beach yoga and seaside

Pilates, chartered private snorkeling, island dance classes, “Wineâ€-ing Allowed food & wine tasting, Confessions PJ Bonfire Party sponsored by Harlequin and much, more!

Also as an added value we are tossing in a slew of goodies and welcome gifts (beach bags, etc.), a 10% discount at the gift shop, a free 5 X 7 photograph, plus a $200 Red Lane® Spa voucher.

Normal booking procedures apply. Price based per person, and is based on availability. Offer is not combinable with any other promotion. Space is limited and additional nights are available at published rates. Activities are subject to change. Child rates apply. Suite & Concierge rooms available at an additional cost. No reduced rate for shortened stays. Spa credit not redeemable for cash. Offer may not be applicable for group bookings.

The "events" are for the girls only ( it'd be pretty uncomfortable having guys at the Confessions PJ party LOL!) but we've had women travel with their husbands and children but attend the "events" without them!

The BFF is selling out for each of the dates! It's also a great babymoon ( minus the cocktail party!) or bachelorette vacation!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics