BD Photos in Indy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:36 PM

Hello all!!

I'm not sure where to post this, so suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm looking for a photographer in the Indianapolis area to do a BD session. Does anyone live in the area that can give me some suggestions I'm willing to travel a bit, but not much (maybe Cincinnati if need be.) I would appreicaite any help you guys can give. Thanks in advance!

#2 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:49 PM

HI Kim, Hmm, I can't think of anyone off hand in that area, sorry. My suggestion is to find a local photograher that you like, and email them to see if they do Boudoir photos. Alot of times, a photographer won't post boudoir photos on their website. Good luck. :-)

#3 ebredhawk

• 949 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:17 PM

Hi Kim! I live in Cinci and the best BD photog I have found around here is Sandra Reed: Dayton Wedding Photographer: Sandra Reed Photography.

If you don't want to travel though, I would definitely recommend doing what Tammy suggested. This is what I plan on doing (using a friend of my FSIL who is just starting out) and am actually getting a better deal so my photog can expand her BD portfolio.

#4 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:31 AM

Thanks guys!! I appreciate you taking the time to post a response. I will check into both of your suggestons. Have a great weekend!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users