Photo

Excellence Punta Cana Brides Thread

• Please log in to reply
521 replies to this topic

#111 blushingbride

blushingbride
  • 366 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:11 PM

Wow, Erin and Amber you both made gorgeous brides. Congratulations and thank you sooo much for giving us soon-to-be EPC brides some peace of mind. Sounds like we have nothing to worry about!!!

#112 Boston Bride 2009

Boston Bride 2009
    • 268 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:50 PM

Thank you both so much for posting your pictures. They are beautiful and really help me see how everything is set up.

#113 8phoenix8

8phoenix8
      • 19 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:13 PM

thanks so much for posting your pics! you were both beautiful and I'm soooo happy to hear your weddings turned out so well. I am definitely more relaxed and excited for my day! 4 months to go...

#114 Boston Bride 2009

Boston Bride 2009
        • 268 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

Amber and Erin,

How long was your reception? I just spoke with Mercy (who I guess is now handling my wedding instead of Ana) said to have a 4 hour reception we have to pay $6 per person up to 30 people and $8 per person over $30. Has anyone else heard this? Did you girls use the dj at all?

Also, Erin I noticed you have blue napkins. Did you bring those with you?

#115 nbulldog19

nbulldog19
          • 103 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:15 PM

Thats kind of messed up I think, how long do they think a reception usually lasts? Most weddings I have been to are atleast 4-5 hours. Amber and Erin, what time was your wedding? and what time did the reception end? Also boston bride...do u know why ana is no longer doing your wedding? I emailed her 2 weeks ago and she hasnt responded which isnt like her. Any one else having this issue?

#116 Boston Bride 2009

Boston Bride 2009
            • 268 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 02:14 PM

nbulldog19,

I had written to Ana specifically and Mercy responded to my questions for Ana and at that point introduced herself and informed me that she would be working on my wedding. When I wrote back I said something to the effect of does this mean Ana isn't working with me anymore and she didn't respond to that piece of my email Has anyone worked with Mercy? So far so good she has answered all of my questions quickly so far. I'm just not to happy about the extra cost to extend our reception from 3 hours to 4 hours.

Debbie

#117 Dolcenotte12

Dolcenotte12
              • 104 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:32 PM

Boston Bride,

If I'm not mistaken, I think Ana is not "performing" weddings so much anymore as much as she is working behind the scenes with them. She is the manager of weddings, group sales, and incentives. Mercy and Lisbeth are sweet girls and are very eager to please you, they even look like alike which is weird!!! LOL Be assured Ana is overseeing everything no matter who your wedding planner might be. They are an awesome team. Also, I'm pretty sure Amber had Mercy for her wedding. When she reads this, I am sure she will further explain her experience with Mercy. Hope I was able to help!!

Michelle

#118 Boston Bride 2009

Boston Bride 2009
                • 268 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:15 AM

Michelle,

That helps. Thanks for your explanation.

#119 Boston Bride 2009

Boston Bride 2009
                  • 268 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:17 AM

Michelle,

Sorry one more question. I noticed you had blue napkins did you bring those with you? If so where did you buy them? I want to add a little color to the table and I thought that was an easy thing to do.

Thanks,

Debbie

#120 Dolcenotte12

Dolcenotte12
                    • 104 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:57 PM

Hey Boston,

No problem. Do you know I just realized I had blue napkins because you told me I did, haha!! I looked at one of my pictures and noticed them! So needless to say I did not bring them lol. It looks really nice and not overdone. The chair bows I brought and they used them not only on chairs but for the torches and the centerpieces. If you are using that color in your color scheme, they should still have my chair bows, ask Mercy about that. Any other questions, feel free to ask =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users