Photo

std's??????????

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DestCabo10

DestCabo10
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:45 PM

Hi everyone i am an august 2010 bride to be. I wanted to know when he best time to send out std's is for a wedding that is 14 months away. I was thinking 12 months but I've read that some brides have sent theirs out prior to that. What does everyone think?

#2 merocket59

merocket59
    • 937 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:53 PM

The reason some send them out sooner is so that people can start planning and saving up to attend the big day/weekend/week.. It is up to you if you want to follow that logic or wait a little while and create the perfect STD. I sent out a STD e-mail soon after I started planning and then sent out STDs about a year or less out.

#3 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
      • 3,347 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:32 PM

I sent mine out about 14-15 months before because I know that I have a lot of people that would need to save money and so I wanted to give them plenty of notice. There is no rule when you need to but most websites I have looked at recommended 9-12 months before. I knew my family and friends would need more time than that.
        ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#4 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
        • 369 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:49 PM

I'm getting married in August 2010 as well, We sent ours out EXTREMELY early around 20 months in advance. We wanted to be sure to give everyone a heads up! Its truly up to you though.

#5 DestCabo10

DestCabo10
          • 49 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:52 PM

Thanks girls for your ideas ill probably send them out soon so everyone can save up. I wish the 2010 prices were available for my resort so people have an idea of what they need to save.....hopefully they will be available around the time I send them out. how about the invitations will you send them out far in advance also? Just pickin everyones brain lol im new at this lol!

#6 DestCabo10

DestCabo10
            • 49 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:46 PM

repeat reply

#7 waltandjean

waltandjean
              • 177 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:08 PM

We are getting married in Mexico in November of 2010. I plan on sending mine out in about a month or two. I figure the sooner the better.

#8 melbivona

melbivona
                • 151 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:42 AM

good thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users