Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:15 PM

Tammy your so close to me...how cool!
    Anthony & Angela
    19 June 2008

#22 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:32 PM

Angela have you started looking for dresses yet? If not, check out Elizabeth bridal in Northville. They are great there and the seamstress is awesome. I went for my last dress fitting today. :-)

In another thread (about my bachelorette/bachelor party) we mentioned that us MI girls need to have a get together. Anyways if your interested keep an eye out for the post.

#23 angitalia23

angitalia23
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:42 PM

Thanks for the dress advice, im still looking... I will visit the bridal salon you mentioned. Keep me updated on a Michigan gathering, that would be so fun.
        Anthony & Angela
        19 June 2008

#24 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:50 PM

Brandy, have you picked a time? We have the same wedding date! We are getting married at 4. I hope it's not too hot. Our ceremony will be short & most of our guest are from texas & use to heat. I'm making sure they know to wear something cool. If it seems too bad the day before, I'll talk to the WC about an alternate location they have for bad weather.

#25 brandy '08

brandy '08
          • 83 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:34 AM

Hi Morgan,

Yeaa! We share a wedding date. I have set our ceremony for 4:00. I know it will be hot, but i don't want to be rushed....and I want more time to dance, dance, dance!! I was thinking of having my ceremony at 5, but by the time we take pictures, eat , speeches father/daughter dance and our first dance....we won't have enough time to party! So, hopefully the time works out. If it's really hot, then maybe i can talk to my cordinator at the hotel to figure something out...maybe add umbrella's on the beach? At Dreams, they have really cute ones.
            My daughter Makenzie

#26 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 09:21 AM

Great! I'm so happy we came to the same decision. Makes me not second guess myself about the time. I also feel like if I waited until 6, I'd start to get so anxious & ready to leave the hotel room & hangout with everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users