Photo

Rehersal/Welcome Lunch-checked off the list!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:29 PM

Hi Mary, your quote from River Cafe sounds like a great deal esp that it includes tax/service! I am actually thinking I'm in the same boat, budget wise. I was just assuming everyone would be invited to the dinner, but I'm wondering if some people are just inviting the family/wedding party. I'm only having a MOH, so that's why I was thinking of having everyone at the rehearsal dinner which is why it makes my budget lower.
    What is your plan for the drinks for the dinner? have you decided?
    ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
    My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#12 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
    • 612 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:32 PM

Mary, that was a great price from River Cafe! Esp that it includes tax/service. Sorry if you mentioned this already, but are you inviting everyone? Im thinking I would and probably having about 40-60 people. That price is in my budget, but what did you decide for drinks? are you adding that on?
      ~jill~

#13 MaryS

MaryS
      • 313 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:21 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by J&MWedding
        Mary, that was a great price from River Cafe! Esp that it includes tax/service. Sorry if you mentioned this already, but are you inviting everyone? Im thinking I would and probably having about 40-60 people. That price is in my budget, but what did you decide for drinks? are you adding that on?
        I am inviting everyone to the lunch but not to the wedding rehearsal that will just be the wedding party. For drinks I have not decided yet. I will talk to River Cafe and find out what I can do. I was thinking maybe I can do soda and some pitcher of Sangria.

If your interested in River Cafe I can give you the info. If you mention my name I am sure they can work out a great menu for you =)
        WE ARE MARRIED!!

#14 MaryS

MaryS
        • 313 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by J&MWedding
          I am inviting everyone to the lunch. For the rehersal at the Mayan it will just be the wedding party. I haven't decided on the drinks yet. I was thinking doing soda and pitchers of Sangria. I will talk to River Cafe and find out what I can do.

I can't remember if you said if you've been in contact with River Cafe or not. But if not let me know if you need their contact info. If you mention me I am sure they can work out a great menu for you.

=)
          WE ARE MARRIED!!

#15 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
          • 612 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:13 AM

Thanks Mary! I tried emailing them, but did not hear back yet....any info would be great! I can pm you my email if you want.
            ~jill~

#16 msjcastillo

msjcastillo
            • 86 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MaryS
              I am inviting everyone to the lunch. For the rehersal at the Mayan it will just be the wedding party. I haven't decided on the drinks yet. I was thinking doing soda and pitchers of Sangria. I will talk to River Cafe and find out what I can do.

I can't remember if you said if you've been in contact with River Cafe or not. But if not let me know if you need their contact info. If you mention me I am sure they can work out a great menu for you.

=)
              Hi Mary,

I was wondering if you would be willing to share the contact information you have for River cafe. Dreams priced us out for $30 pp & $16 is something that we can squeeze in our budget.

Thanks!
              Jessica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users