Beth Lloyd MIA?
Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:37 AM
We really want her but at the same time we don't want to wait too long, find out she can't do it, and have our alternate booked! I really want to check this off my list!
Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:49 AM
Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:33 PM
I emailed her on Thurs, Feb 19th to let her know we are ready to give put down the deposit for our wedding & I was surprised to not hear from her. I emailed her again last Thursday and haven't received a response. I feel the same way, I really want to use her but I don't know how long to wait... If I hear from her I'll let you know. Emily
Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:16 PM
Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:02 PM
Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:08 PM
Phew, I thought it was something I'd said. lol
Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:41 AM
| Originally Posted by ashey063009 |
YAAAAAY Brit!! Only 1 1/2 weeks!
Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:49 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users