Photo

ROR- leave in a week and still have a few questions.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bafaro309

bafaro309
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:29 AM

Hi everyone-

We leave next Tues for our wedding on 3/20 and I am starting to get a little nervous. I think most things are taken care of but we still have a few things hanging out there. I know at some point I read on here about magnets on the a/c to keep the rooms cool but now I can't find the thread to save my life (stupid bridal brain!)... Does anyone know where to place them on the a/c and what kind to get? I was going to put them in the oot bags. Also, is there a good way to go over the ceremony to make sure it goes well. We wanted to add a few things a reading and a unity ceremony will all of that be covered in our meeting with Chandlyn? And has anyone had problems adding to the basic ceremony they have set up? Sorry I'm just a little nervous! Thanks for your help!
    ~Only slightly nervous bride~

#2 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

I know the thread that you're talking about with the magnets, but I don't recall the title of the thread.

In terms of adding things to your ceremony & package, don't worry about that. Anything that you want to add/change can be done at your meeting with Chandlyn. You will review everything that you have already planned & you will have a chance to revise anything. She is very accomodating.

Hope this helps to settle your nerves a bit. I know how excited & nervous you must be, but I'm sure that everything will fall into place!

#3 jennifer24

jennifer24
      • 50 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:36 PM

Hi,

You don't need magnets for the rooms. I just got back last week and it was not an issue.

J

#4 bafaro309

bafaro309
        • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:27 PM

Thank you both for the information!!! I haven't been able to put as much into the planning as I would have liked but I know it will still be beautiful. Thanks!

#5 chicklet

chicklet
          • 718 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:12 PM

I didn't have an issue either. We had our balcony door open quite frequently and I didn't find it too hot.
            You can request a quick rehersal to see how the ceremony goes. This is what I would recommend ceremony wise as the uncertainties of what to do kinda gave me some anxiety..*lol*.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users