LF: Real/Fresh touch hibiscus and/or other flowers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wahmsuzanne

• 131 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:46 AM

Does anyone have any fresh touch/real touch flowers they want to sell? I'm looking for a redish pink color (dark pink) and some lighter pink ... Ginger, hibiscus, gerber, roses ... I'm pretty open.

I do want them to look "real" ...

I really (mostly) want a great flower for my hair (preferably hibiscus) ... I love the ones SunBride wore ... but the place where she bought them won't sell just a hair flower ... must buy a package to get them.

thanks! *SmiLes* Suzanne

#2 MarieSam

• VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:59 AM

The florist I'm working with does beautiful arrangements -- her name is Roberta of Plumeria Wedding Flower Boutique and she's actually got prepared arrangments on her "weddings to go" page that can be shipped out within days. They're quite beautiful and very reasonably priced! I know she also does hair flowers. Here's the link: PlumeriasWeddingFlowerBoutique

She also has pre-designed bouquets available on ebay (although her ebay store is closing on 4/1/09) that also look great ~ I believe some are the color scheme you are looking for eBay Store - Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique: Silk Wedding Bouquet Sets, Wedding bouquets, Silk Flowers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users