Photo

Sayulita Beach Bags

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MaraR

MaraR
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:55 AM

I was in Sayulita recently and saw people carrying beautiful bags with a women's face on them that said Sayulita. Does anyone know where I can purchase these in Sayulita? I think they would make great bridemaids beach bags.

Thanks!

#2 Mel&B

Mel&B
    • 613 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:33 PM

I ordered these bags for my OOT Bags. Try Mexican Market Bags and Oil Cloth

I ordered three different styles: mulit colored, mermaids, and virgin mary's. I love them. They are perfect beach bags and really represent the area.

I saw these bags everywhere in Sayulita, but I'm not sure if I remember the bags with the woman's face specifically- was it Frida?. I wish I could remember the name of my favorite store in Sayulita. It's near the water and they have the coolest stuff in the whole town...

#3 Mel&B

Mel&B
      • 613 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 06:33 PM

I ordered these bags for my OOT Bags. Try Mexican Market Bags and Oil Cloth

I ordered three different styles: mulit colored, mermaids, and virgin mary's. I love them. They are perfect beach bags and really represent the area.

I saw these bags everywhere in Sayulita, but I'm not sure if I remember the bags with the woman's face specifically- was it Frida?. I wish I could remember the name of my favorite store in Sayulita. It's near the water and they have the coolest stuff in the whole town...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users