Photo

Beach Towels and ROR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nscaper

nscaper
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:59 PM

As I am thinking about my OOT bags for my guests, I was looking here for ideas of what everyone else included.

Seems like Beach towels seem to be popular.

BUT now I need clarification on ROR and beach towels.

Do they provide them to guests or do you have to have your own beach towels?
    (Both times I went to Cuba and Mexico, beach towels were provided if you paid a deposit for the week)

I was not planning on getting towels as part of my OOT bag however, I would like to know if I should let my guests know to bring their own!

Thanks!

#2 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 06:12 PM

Yes, ROR provides you with beach towels. When you check in, you will be given a beach towel card. When you go to the beach, you'll go to the towel "hut", turn in your card & get a towel.
      In order to get your card back, you'll have to turn the towel back in at the end of the day. You do this everyday & anytime you want fresh towels.

My group never had a problem & we were usually given as many towels as we asked for. I've heard before that they are only supposed to give out 2 towels per person.

When you check out, you must turn the card back in or allegedly they charge you some type of fee.

#3 jamaica2009bride

jamaica2009bride
      • 123 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:25 PM

Great question. Thanks for the info JUSTUSTWO

#4 nscaper

nscaper
        • 119 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:32 AM

Thanks so much! What would I do without without this place! I am so glad to hear I don't need to take my own! Towels are just too heavy and take up too much space! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users