Sign in to follow this  
starchild

Los Angeles - BDW Get Together

Sad... I know things are so crazy for everyone right now!! I'm definitely going to be running around this weekend finalizing things! A drink could help though, I could possibly meet on Sunday 5/27 if anyone is free?

Otherwise, definitely mid-June when we are all Married!!!!!!smile159.gif

sorry girls we definitely need to meet up, I just can't this weekend since I'm going up to San Fran. We do have to schedule a time to meet when we can.

drea

Yes we do!!! We're all frantic this weekend....I'll have a shot at home for you ladies while I'm getting ready this weekend and we can regroup in a few weeks :o)

bump.gif

Hey ladies, I'm just reviving this thread. Now that Kash, Jen, & I are married, I think we're just waiting for Drea. When she gets back let's plan a dinner or BBQ or something festive :o)

bump.gif

Ok so I'm back!!!! Let's get together.....and no skipping out....anyone and everyone is invited!!! Just can't do it this weekend since I will be in Oregon. but I'm free after that. I'll see if Erik wants to come too unless you girls just want it to be girls

drea

Yay! I say guys too (unless anyone is opposed). If Erik goes then Will surely will go...he just won't want to be the only guy - been down that road before..lol

Definitely a Friday or Saturday, right? Those work best for me & hopefully for everyone else. And yes everyone and anyone is invited for sure!!

Let's try a date in August or September at the latest. Are we still cool with C&O's by the beach in Marina del Rey/Venice? Any other suggestions?

Sweet...C&O's is Will's sweet spot too. Anywhere that gives massive portions of pasta is great with him.

So you, me, Drea, Jen, and Kash are out here.....I'm forgetting people?