Photo

Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#511 kendra6303

kendra6303
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

PM me your email. I only posted a couple on facebook.

#512 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
    • Site Supporter
    • 209 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 

Hey Ladies... tonight I spent hours and finally completed my planning thread on BDW! Sorry it has been forever and I will get a review up soon, but hopefully this will help in the planning process! Thanks for all your help, you ladies are FABULOUS!!! Phttp://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/82602/sunshines-a-little-late-jamaican-wedding-planning-journal-long-and-pic-heavy

Planning thread is great!!! Very helpful! You have me wishing for the presidential suite!!!!

#513 Connolly

Connolly
      • 19 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

Is anyone having their wedding on the beach in front of the Port Maria? I love the way it looks under the lights! 

Attached Files

#514 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
        • Site Supporter
        • 209 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Connolly 

Is anyone having their wedding on the beach in front of the Port Maria? I love the way it looks under the lights! 

i am DYING to do this... HOWEVER I can not seem to get a price quote for the setup!! Let me know if anyone gets back to you with pricing!!!

Attached Files

#515 kendra6303

kendra6303
          • 41 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

Complain to Janielle Tai Flora is not responding, they will call you ASAP.

Attached Files

#516 Connolly

Connolly
            • 19 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:05 AM

For the bamboo structure with lights strung on the top, the cost is $1,800. For a 20 x 20 dance floor, the cost is $550. The chairs are $8.50 a piece, but you can also use the chairs in port maria at no cost. 

#517 Connolly

Connolly
              • 19 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

Has anyone received a ceremony script / timeline from the resort? I want to create my own, but I hear that most resorts have one they like to use. 

#518 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
                • Site Supporter
                • 209 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Connolly 

For the bamboo structure with lights strung on the top, the cost is $1,800. For a 20 x 20 dance floor, the cost is $550. The chairs are $8.50 a piece, but you can also use the chairs in port maria at no cost. 

Thanks for the quote! Are you doing this setup? 

#519 Connolly

Connolly
                  • 19 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

Yes, I am going to do this set up, but I'm not sure what linens to use. I may go with the hotel's white linens and bring my own runner to save money. It isn't a cheap set up, but I think it is definitely worth it.

#520 mdollman

mdollman
                    • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Hi all! My wedding is May 17th, about 6 months away and I have yet to start planning. I have recently started looking into the details. One of my concerns current is hair/make-up. I'm debating between the spa and an outside vendor, Rashel Edwards. I'm wondering if anyone has used either service and their thoughts. Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users