Videographer in Negril........pls help

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 LaraJo

• 159 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jacki7896 

Me too!  I have my photographer (Sungold Associates), but I am debating whether to also have a videographer and am having a hard time finding recommendations.  Any one know of anyone?

Hey Jacki - I spoke with Paula from Sungold and she tole me that the 2 videographers she works with most often are Stacey Clarke and Roxroy Gough.

Websites are:

http://www.rgweddings.com/  (site is currently under construction from the looks of it)

#12 Jacki7896

• 195 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:48 AM

thanks!  We are still debating!   

#13 JAMA

• Banned
      • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:51 PM

Theere are alot of good videographers in Jamaica. try adding Chasity artistry on facebook she is an airbrush makeup artist who has all the links to great photographers and videographers

#14 daisymable

• 278 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:50 AM

Anyone have any luck finding a website or anything from Rockey Thompson? I did find that his business is called Rockey's video productions but nothing past that.

#15 Jacki7896

• 195 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:56 AM

Haven't heard yet about Rockey.  I was told by another bride on this forum that RoxRoy is not worth the $$$.... looks just like a video any of your family members could capture.  I just emailed Stacey Clarke again... I tried a few months ago, but got no response.  However, I went through her videographer website.  This time I emailed her through her photography website.  We will see if she still does videography. 

But now I am going to look into this Rockey fellow...   or I may just give up and have a family member video it after all. 

#16 Jacki7896

• 195 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:02 AM

Apparently using Stacey's photography website works... I received an email back from her within 30 seconds!  I asked her whether she stil did videography, but she did not directly answer that question... she just said she is not available on my wedding date.  I assume that means had she been available, she would have done video.  So DaisyMable, maybe it is worth a try emailing her about video for your wedding. 

Happy hunting for a Negril videographer!  Who knew it would be so hard!

#17 Jacki7896

• 195 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:17 PM

Bump bump..... ANYONE FIND A VIDEOGRAPHER YET?  I saw an example of Forrester Gayle, but it also looked a family member's work.  Perhaps that is the best route to do after all.  I never imagined this would be so hard!

#18 Sllefebvr

• 1,008 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

Yikes!! I need to get on this!!

#19 Yardie

• Banned
                  • 24 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

I had asked Paula of Sun Gold and WPAJamaica if she knew of a videographer and she recommends Roxroy.  His email address is rgweddings@gmail.com 

#20 Splecas

• 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:45 PM

I don't know if you're still looking, but I shoot destination weddings (either photography or videography) for free…I just ask for you to secure my travel and lodging.  www.sergioplecas.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users