Photo

Your idea of choosing a beach wedding dress.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MarieSam

MarieSam
  • VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:43 AM

There are tons of wedding dress ideas/photos on this thread: http://bestdestinati...g.com/forum/t85 -- and many of these dresses will be worn at beach weddings.

I would also suggest looking through the wedding attire thread for other dress posts.

Essentially I don't think there's a perfect quotient to what to wear to a beach wedding ~ it really depends on your style and preference. I guess for most brides though, comfort and not feeling like you wanna pass out under the hot sun is a definite prerequisite!!!

#2 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
    • 1,083 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:04 PM

I agree with MarieSam.. definitely look the thread with everyone's dresses on it. You can also just search through this section of the forum; there are tons of posts of everyone's dresses they have tried on, bought, etc..

For me, I didn't know either; but I knew the dress I wanted when I put it on. You will find that there really aren't any rules when it comes to a DW; it's what you want it to be. I would go out and start trying on dresses. You will get a feel for what you like and what you don't ..

#3 SAM

SAM
      • 542 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:49 PM

I agree with MarieSam check out the "show you dress". Also you can check "wedding photos" which show the lovely ladies in their dresses on their wedding day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users