Bridal Consignment in PA area

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:34 PM

Does anyone know of any Bridal Consignment shops in the PA area? I've already been to Sabrina Ann in Ardmore, PA Consignment bridal shop, wedding gowns. Ardmore, PA. (if anyone in the area hasn't been there, I would suggest to go, she has great dresses! Just nothing fitted and slinky, like I want.) I fell in love with a too expensive dress (haven't we all?), and wouldn't mind buying one from consignment, but Sabrina Ann is the only one I could find...

Thanks!
    Carly

#2 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:18 PM

When I went dress shopping, I went to Harleysville Bridal (on Rt 63 in Harleysville) - had some affordable dresses as well as the extravaggant ones. I also checked out Bridal Town in Collegeville (I don't recommend!!!), Ann Bailey's (VERY expensive!!!) and ended up getting my dress at David's Bridal in Conshy (where I never thought I would!!!) - the price was just right, and I really did love the gowns.
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:42 PM

Hmmm, I haven't heard of Harleysville Bridal, but I can def check that one out. Ann Bailey's is actually where I found my dream dress. Lazaro - Bridal Gown - 3664 but i can't afford it. I haven't been to Bridal Town yet, but that is where my sister bought her dress a few years ago. And I did already check out the David's in Con, but I want a very slim fit dress since my fiance and I are both pretty short, I don't want anything too big. And I have only found about 3 in all the places that I have been.

#4 Heidi

Heidi
        • 2,642 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:52 PM

There are several stores that sell just bridesmaid dresses - I looked at a bunch for white bridesmaid dresses...that could be another option for you (and it'd save $$$)

#5 LadyP

LadyP
          • 3,156 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:52 PM

That is on Ardmore ave right. My son goes to Barbizon on Greenfield. They are never open when I try to go. I think it is by appointment on Sat. What part of philly are you in

#6 Heidi

Heidi
            • 2,642 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LadyP
              That is on Ardmore ave right. My son goes to Barbizon on Greenfield. They are never open when I try to go. I think it is by appointment on Sat. What part of philly are you in
              Ann Baliey's (at least the one I was talking about) is in Doylestown.

#7 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LadyP
                Yes, Sabrina Ann is on Ardmore Ave, I don't recall the intersecting street... I didn't have an appt when I went a few Saturdays ago, but she squeezed me in. I live in Telford (near Quakertown), but I grew up in NE Philly.

#8 LadyP

LadyP
                • 3,156 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 02:03 PM

WEll welcome. When is the big day and where. I have a date but I have not be formally been asked to get married we have discussed it. I have decided on St. Thomas USVI

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 02:29 PM

Well, we were supposed to be married Feb08 in Jamaica. But we are encountering major problems. I will be posting a new thread in a few minutes asking for people's advice...

#10 lecalynn

lecalynn
                    • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:28 AM

I am looking to sell my gown, it is from Ann Baileys a very high end shop. You can see pics of it on facebook, Lisa Sutherland Pica. My email is lecalynn@comcast.net

phone 267-770-5386

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users