Help!! I can't decide!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 keriwitak

• 12 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:54 PM

I'm trying to decide between Sandals Whitehouse, Couples Negril, and Couples Swept Away for a DW in June. It's going to be just the FH and I and I would really like to have a sunset beach ceremony. Anyone have thoughts/comments on which resort is better or which one has the best wedding (location,pics,ect)?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

#2 JennLizFran

• 49 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:59 PM

I never looked into the Couples resorts, but Sandals Whitehouse is on my list! TA Jennifer was able to send me pics of the ceremony sites at the different Sandals resorts. They have info next to them about the best time of day for pics, etc..
      She's provided a lot of info to help us make a decision.
      Sandals Royal Carribean July 10, 2010 - Looking to share a Photographer!!

#3 memz

• 39 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:29 PM

I am geting married at couples negril in april, just me and FH. It depends what you are looking for, outside vendors and all. I personnally, after a lot of research prefer couples. If you go on the couples couples website there is a message board for weddings. I learned quite a lot on there. Good luck. If you have any questions just ask.

#4 JenniferSS

• Banned
        • 1,047 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:19 AM

There are a couple of threads about the differences between Couples & Sandals that are great reads!

One thing about the Couples message board is that it is HEAVILY moderated so be sure to read around to get the full scoop!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users